[TR] U.S. EPA Finalizes Rulemaking to Permit Year-Round Sales of E15 Gasoline

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:24:52 MDT 2019

I will get the Dremel out and see what I can come up with, just take a
little of the needle to allow more fual and compensate for lower energy
content, right??  Of course may write up will say "digitally (read
"fingers") developed and manufactured to the finest tolerances by Craftsmen
with a lifetime of experience in British engineering (read "fiddling about
with MGs and Triumphs and stuff until they start and idle reasonably
reliable") these special needles will improve the performance of your
Triumph over a broad range of....."

Regards,

Greg Lemon
TR250