[TR] More on tires. And time. And entropy. And inertia.

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Jun 1 16:36:28 MDT 2019

 12 oz dose.  HA.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com>
To: triumphs <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sat, Jun 1, 2019 10:46 am
Subject: Re: [TR] More on tires. And time. And entropy. And inertia.

On 5/31/19 4:10 PM, Alex & Janet Thomson wrote:
> At least there seems to be a clear path to the ice box!
>
> Alex Thomson

Yes, that was one of the first things to do.  I wanted to make sure that
I would have access to sufficient quantities of mechanic's elixir, to be
applied as needed for relief from the pain in back, hip and knee.  I
wanted to keep it chilled, in the proper 12 ounce dose containers, and
the frost buildup was detrimental to proper operation of the, uh,
medicine cabinet. Defrosted now, in fine working order.

mjb.