[TR] water pump

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 21:02:51 MDT 2019

I read the reply and my first response was, "don't you want the water to
pick up more heat in the engine so it can shed it in the radiator?" Then I
thought some more, I think the point is higher flow gives you closer to
equilibrium, rather than hotter water in the engine and cooler in the
radiator, and since the engine is the hot spot the closer you can get to
equilibrium on the temp the better??

Greg Lemon
TR250 (which has always run between the little dots in the middle of the
gauge once warmed up, so my interest is purely acedemic)