[TR] Spal Fan Installation

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jul 20 16:19:14 MDT 2019

Terry,
I picked a thermo fan switch at VB for about $20.
Bill

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X

On Jul 20, 2019, at 4:59 PM, TERRY SMITH <terryrs at comcast.net> wrote:

Thanks, Randall.  I really like the idea of T'ing off the heater return.  Looks like 3/8ths but don't know for sure until I break it down.  Meanwhile, when I opened the Spal fan box, I see the thermostat switch failed to make it into the packaging.  Much to late to go to the dealer.  On Amazon I see a variety of thermo fan switches 185/195, but none seem rated very well.  Could be poor wiring, I suppose.

Any recommendations on thermo fan switches?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire where we're always complaining...bugs, mud, cold, freezing cold, icy cold, sleety cold, ...and now heat.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archive