[TR] Eastwood Gas Tank Kit

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 05:26:28 MDT 2019

Brian, sorry I didn't answer your question better earlier.

I've only used a product called red-cote (or red-kote). It's been around 10
years ago (wow, that long) Tank is not leaking and have had no carb or fuel
filter issues. I cut all fuel filters open whenever I change one out to see
if any rust or signs of future failure are ahead.

I have no idea what the inside of the tank looks like... l don't want to
drop my dismembered USB can in a tank with gas in it....

Cheers, Chris