[TR] MGA

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Jul 16 12:47:26 MDT 2019

That reminds me.  When I say my TR3 "keeps up with traffic," I'm referencing traffic on the freeway here (tollway, rather) that clips along between 70 and 80 mph.  I've been curious about the various cruising speeds and power performances of TR3's and their competition back in the day, cruising that is without winding up to crank shattering rpm's.  Anybody familiar with that?

Relative aesthetics of these old cars are, of course, subjective.  Performance, though, is math.

Terry Smith '59 TR3A

New Hampshire