[TR] TR stuff on eBay

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:30:32 MDT 2019

I don't browse as much, but it wouldn't surprise me, and I don't know where
the sellers  have gone.  Craigslist is not so good for special interest
stuff like old Triumph parts.  E-bay's policies (free listings) and fees (I
remember when it was less than 5% or so, now with PayPal about 15%) seem to
encourage mass marketers of junk steering wheel covers and colored
underbody LED lights, and discourage people when just want to dump a few
unwanted parts, because of fees and lost in the shuffle of all the junk.
Those that do sell oem are often bigger time dealers who list the same
thing over and over at crazy prices.

Rant Over

Greg Lemon
1968 TR250