[TR] TR stuff on eBay

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sun Jul 14 09:55:08 MDT 2019

with EBay turning into a 'chinese amazon' it's gotten more and more
complicated to post stuff.
My own Ebay profile is well of 800 transactions..... with the bulk
being? buying Triumph parts... late 90's through to today.

It is very disheartening to see the loss of this resource for good used
parts. I also have to believe more and more people
are hoarding hard to find parts (me included)...with less and less
vendors gutting car just to sell the parts.

All I need is a frame and bare body shell...and yes...I could beuild a
Spit from my spares. Even have brand new molded carpet kits,
very nice bonnets, door, glass, electrical harnesses, stainless steel
windshield trim sets,? steering columns, good running engines
and o/d trannies, diffs and etc. The wife wants me to sell, but..... old
habits die hard.

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler