[TR] Points Recommendation

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 16:34:11 MDT 2019

Terry, I've been very pleased with the points I bought from Advanced
Distributors ( https://www.advancedistributors.com/).  Jeff also carries
excellent rotors and assorted bits.  And of course his distributor work is
superb.

nfi, etc

jim

--
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.