[TR] Sleepless in Ocala

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 19:34:42 MDT 2019

I wouldn't rule out fuel blockage, the higher rate of flow when the car is
running can pull sediment or even a chunk of something  to a restriction
point such as the fuel line connection at the bottom of the tank, and when
you stop pressure releases and fuel can dribble through again.

Greg Lemon
TR250