[TR] TR 6 showed up at Toucans

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 18:25:54 MDT 2019

I just saw a picture on Google Maps showing a red with a white center stripe down the middle TR6 with a Florida Plate JE7VR at Toucan’s Restaurant in Mexico Beach (or what’s left of it) Florida. It looks to have two red racing harnesses with race seats and a dual (possibly Monza) exhaust.

Toucans is no more after the hurricane that hit Mexico Beach, only a cement slab with some wreckage. We ate there on a vacation to Panama City Beach a couple years ago.

Anyone on the list?

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)