[TR] For those getting the...

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:45:18 MDT 2019

Friends in the UK have had this 1959 Standard Pennant in the family since
new.  It's a bit of a time warp look at what was a nice small car back in
the day.  Here it is a couple of years ago.  I quite like it.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-dc6H3s7/0/ca25ecae/X5/i-dc6H3s7-X5.jpg

And one of our correspondents on this list had a TR10 back in the 1980s.
Here's a photo one day in 1983 when he drove it to work.  I have the head
badge from that car here in my office.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-KRDRzVH/0/73d3d517/O/i-KRDRzVH.jpg