[TR] : Re: For those getting the...

Michael Marr mmarr at albiontechnical.com
Mon Jul 8 10:22:50 MDT 2019

If I were doing one of these shows, I don’t think I would want to reveal my margins.  Actually, on a couple of shows that I saw recently, Wayne did mention prices on a couple of vehicles.

I was always amused by “Wheeler Dealers” with their simplistic approach – Profit = Selling Price – (Purchase Price + Parts Required).  Apparently Edd (or the new guy) worked for free!

Finally, to tie these two items together, one of the most amusing pictures I saw in recent years was a picture of Edd (who is exceedingly tall) and Wayne (who is at the opposite end of the height bell curve) standing on a street corner together in London.  Quite a contrast!

Mike

Michael J Marr, P.E., CEng.
Albion Technical Services
W5918 Hackbarth Rd