[TR] Heat Shields for Triumphs. Triumph TR6

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Jul 4 12:37:21 MDT 2019

Triumph Owners,

Watching the recent thread.....we now have a Generation II Heatshield for the TR6. We will be shipping to Moss and other distributors, shortly.

Gen I is a front mount to the carburetors and is Stainless Steel.

Gen II is a back mount to the carburetor and is Aluminum.

We have spent a great deal of time in development, examining the running factory changes, to get the rotational clearances correct. We discovered that the design was not easy, but we are pleased with the results.

Watch for it at Moss and our website. In the meantime, we still will Offer the front mount version.

They DO make a difference.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr