[TR] TR6 will not start when hot

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed Jul 3 13:24:08 MDT 2019

Yes, sounds like vapor lock.  I'd do whatever it takes to keep the system cool.  I have a heat shield on my TR3 street/race car and I attached stick-on heat protector matting, with a couple rivets for extra hold, on the exhaust side of the ARE heat shield for added protection.  It works great.  The heat difference is huge.
My fuel line is routed away from the engine and along the inner fender.  I think it's good to not have fuel lines near hot exhaust.  A small leak could really spoil things.
Dave H.