[TR] Sandblaster gun

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Jan 30 17:15:02 MST 2019

FWIW, I used the gun from an old "siphon" setup, bought from JC Whitney many
years ago.  Seems to work at least as well as the original.  Here's a
similar one at Home Depot

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Powermate-Air-Sandblast-Kit-with-Ceramic-Nozzles
-009-0002CT/300246412

Next, you'll need to replace the hoses, followed by the gloves.  Left me
with the definite impression I should have just bought a better quality
cabinet somewhere else!

Also, I discovered that at least in some cases, Horrible Freight will let
you mail order replacement parts.  The folks at the store likely won't know
anything about it, but if you call up their headquarters and be persistent
... Of course, the replacement parts aren't "on sale", so expect to pay
more.

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild