[TR] Sandblaster gun

Tom Walling pdqtr6 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 15:28:09 MST 2019

I'm not sure what you mean by "upgrade" but if all you want to do is replace the media gun, Eastwood has one for sale (actually, on sale right now) That allows you to blat out of a bucket. There is no reason you couldn't use the gun in your HF cabinet, it's a siphon-fed gun with a quick connect air inlet and a hose that would go to the siphon tube in the media hopper of your cabinet. Anything sold by Eastwood has got to be an upgrade for anything sold by Harbor Freight! Eastwood's product id is 21109