[TR] TR4 plate lamp wiring question

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:36:01 MST 2019

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 9:16 AM Bob Labuz <yellowtr at adelphia.net> wrote:

> There should be 2 red wires. And they are covered with a black plastic
> sort of sleeve. The sleeve enters through the bottom of the over-rider...

Here are the wires on one side (RH) of mine (red & black with the
aforementioned sleeve):

[image: Plate Lamp.JPG]

I added those bullet connectors so I can remove the rear bumper with the
license plate lamps intact -- otherwise you have to undo them to get the
bumper off and feed the wires back thru when installing again.

Yeah, maybe not something you have to do often -- but I think I know the
name of the next guy who will removing that bumper so it seemed like a good
idea.

Geo