[TR] TR3 Price Valuations

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jan 27 18:46:43 MST 2019

Not sure I saw every response to this thread but Hagerty has a valuation section on their web site that, I have been told by Hagerty, are all based on actual sales.   There is also a 3&5 year trending section of the car.
NFI,
Bill

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X

On Jan 27, 2019, at 3:20 PM, GLENN ANDERSON <gandcanderson at comcast.net> wrote:

I agree with Dave. BringaTrailer.com is a fun place to search and watch auctions for Triumphs. However, Dave is spot on when he says some cars there sometimes get crazy prices as compared to their quality level. However, sometimes cars there are sold at about their correct value, but many times not too. A friend who is into motorcycles recently commented how sometimes prices of motorcycles go a little crazy on BringaTrailer. All it takes is two or three bidders for the price to spike. However, many times a flawed car will get picked apart from the comments.

Glenn