[TR] TR4 Starter question

Joel E. Justin j_bar_j at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:17:24 MST 2019

I'm guessing the hum is the starter motor turning without the gears engaged. While it could be a starter problem, it could also be a worn or broken ring gear. I don't know where you live, but there's another good, rebuild on-site, place in Oxnard called The Rebuilding Factory. I believe they will exchange for your core or if you are willing to wait, they will rebuild and return yours. You can drop it off or mail it in. Their website has lots of info on the how's, why's, their process and FAQs. Check it out at:

http://rebuildingfactory.com/

Joel...