[TR] question

auprichard at uprichard.net auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jan 21 15:29:16 MST 2019

I just came across a situation I have not seen before.  I am restoring a TCF TR3B which came in boxes.  There were calipers, but no rotors.  The calipers appeared to be the correct "type C" calipers, so I pulled out some 10.75 inch rotors.  But they didn't fit.  I had to machine them down to a little more than 10.5 inches for clearance.

I have never seen a variation in the plate which holds the calipers, so I am assuming these calipers may be aberrant.  But I was wondering if anyone had come across this before.

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan