[TR] Paint code

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:50:25 MST 2019

I never noticed china marking on my block, John, but I did have marshalling
paint on my block that seems to show that my TR3B's engine (April 1962)
might have been confused with a concurrent TR4.  The orange paint appears
to have been changed, possibly to TR3 from TR4.  As it's a TSF-series 3B,
it never had a TR4 engine -- those were the TCF-series cars.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-s7fQdqL/0/8e6fdfa9/X3/i-s7fQdqL-X3.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-8JLFjcP/0/053a1b23/X3/i-8JLFjcP-X3.jpg

BR,

Don