[TR] TR3 suspension

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Jan 16 14:05:39 MST 2019

Dave,
Do you use the PP straight or diluted?
Bill

Sent from my Motorola 8000X

On Jan 16, 2019, at 2:34 PM, DAVE HOGYE <dlhogye at comcast.net> wrote:

I have been using Purple Power for cleaning dirty and oily parts.  I have a couple gallons standing by.  I fill a tub and let the parts soak over night or 24 hours, agitating the tub periodically, then hose off the residue.  I have an old aluminum window screen and frame that I spill the parts onto before rinsing them off.  Again agitating to turn the items and rinsing a little more.  I use a paint strainers and dump the Purple cleaner from the tub back into the gallon jugs to be used over and over again.  With typical home garage use, these gallons will last a long time.  I took on a project to clean mostly Triumph engine/driveline, chassis and body fasteners that I had in multiple containers after years of collecting and disassembling cars and drivelines.  Now, the fasteners are clean and organized and ready for use.  I took the opportunity to recycle any, even slightly, damaged items.
Dave H.