[TR] Paint code

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:09:11 MST 2019

The TR Register (UK) forum had a thread on the subject of oil filter
canister housings a few years ago.
https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/44252-oil-filter-bowl/

Note especially the comments by our late, great friend Alec Pringle about
his experience with lots of variations and the quite realistic comment that
S-T were a lot more worried about keeping lines going and spares supplied
than getting details "right" around shade.

The thread has some useful info, but this is one of those don't-sweat-it
subjects around our cars.

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L