[TR] TR3 suspension

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 09:17:37 MST 2019

I don't have one handy to check, but I seem to vaguely recall those threads
were 9/16-18 (UNF).

Looks like you've got something strange going on with the flats; like maybe
extreme corrosion covered by a layer of spray paint?  Anyway, you may need
to use some force to get a box end wrench on far enough to turn the nut.

Or more extreme measures, like maybe taking the upper trunnion loose from
the spring tower and folding it down so you can get in there with a grinder.

 Either way, I would plan on replacing the joint once you've got it apart.

-- Randall