[TR] License plates

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Jan 14 16:50:13 MST 2019

Today I did an inventory of my license plate collection to see how close I
am getting to completion of the entire 50 state set.  I found that I am
getting really close to completion and am missing only 7 (and D.C.) for a
complete set.

So if anybody has any of the missing states listed below. I will be happy to
reimburse the shipping.  Also, if anyone is also trying to complete a set, I
have several spare ones from a variety of states that I can use in trade.

Here is a list of what I need:

Connecticut

Delaware

North Dakota

Rhode Island

South Dakota

Tennessee

Wisconsin

District of Columbia.

I also have a couple of Canada provinces that I would also like to use in
start of that series, but that is a long way off.

Cheers,

Joe Curry