[TR] TR3 Help

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jan 12 21:32:09 MST 2019

Jim,
You adjust the dzus fastener by adding/removing the shims under the fitting that is attached to.   That said, check your prop rod, and the adjustments of the rubber bumpers to make sure they are not the fault.

Being that the cars did not come with seat belts, the seat belts are aftermarket or for a later car.   I use the vintage seat belt with the airline type clasp, I put a nice TR logo sticker on there, black/red like the bonnet logo.

Bill

Sent from my Motorola 8000X