[TR] TR3 Help

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:20:23 MST 2019

List:
Two questions.  First, the hood on my 60 TR3A makes a nasty vibration noise
when idling.  It is coming from the driver side dzuz front hood fastener.
Any recommendation on how to cure this incessant and embarrassing noise.  I
didn't see an adjustment on those.

Secondly,  anyone know a source for the round metal Triumph logo decal that
goes on the chrome seat belt receptor on the TR3 and TR4 seat belts?  I
bought new belts and they do not have the round indentation for the sticker
and I thought someone made a repro at one time.

Thanks,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL
61 TR3A