[TR] TR 6 Windshield Wiper Motor

Robert Jones rjones at wfeca.net
Sat Jan 12 12:10:40 MST 2019

After 45 years my windshield wiper motor has given up the ghost.  I purchased an new motor from TRF and in the catalog it states that it comes without the gear.  The one I got has the gear but I wonder if the gear that comes with these new motors is for a L.H.S. car and that is the reason you need to remove your old gear and install it in the new motor.  The old gear has 115o stamped on the top.  The new on doesn’t have anything.

Anyone replaced one of these/  Can you give me some help?

Thanks

Bob