[TR] Wire terminations

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Fri Jan 11 10:25:10 MST 2019

Speaking of bullet connectors, the ones that came with the Advanced Autowire harness I installed in my TR4A are solid brass and in my opinion are much easier to crimp and/or solder than the other steel pieces. Not sure where they come from but I haven’t asked Steve at Advanced Autowire either..

Dave Connitt