[TR] Wire terminations

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:58:41 MST 2019

I used to like to pre-tin crimped connections, but have since learned it is
not really a good idea.  The problem is that solder can "cold flow".  The
solder will actuall move away from the crimp and cause the joint to loosen
over time.  Crimping, done properly is good.  Solder is also good, but I
would not recommend both.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =