[TR] Trying picture one last time

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 20:43:21 MST 2019

As others are sending around photos of their kids in their Triumphs, and we had the discussion a few weeks ago about the next generation wanting our cars, I thought I'd send along the photos below.  First one is my youngest son and I on the 350+ mile Mother Lode Rally in California over Father's Day weekend.  As you may be able to tell from the lean, even with that 7/8" front sway bar, we're cooking through that turn.  My son is very much into my Triumph and he's a couple of weeks away from getting his '63 Austin Healey Sprite on the road.

Two months later I went up to Salem Oregon, up the California and Oregon Coast, and my oldest son joined me for the All Triumph Drive In.

He wants to build a Caterham Super 7.

Both my sons are gear-heads and I'm a happy lucky guy.  :-)

Rye