[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Jan 7 14:17:46 MST 2019

 When I was in high school I drove a '63 Ford Falcon that had a battery so week if it didn't hit on the first couple cranks the battery fell flat on its face and I would have to push it.  It was my dad's car and after a while (probably after it acted up for him) he bought a new battery.  Made a big difference.
The TR3 has the lever for priming the carbs.  But if you opt for an electric pump even a flat battery will have enough power to run the pump enough to prime.

Dave