[TR] My Tr3 garage find folly

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jan 3 11:41:44 MST 2019

Always a fun challenge.  For my first TR3 all I had was the exploded views in the Moss catalog and parts and advice from TRF.
Bill

Sent from my Motorola 8000X

On Jan 2, 2019, at 11:42 AM, David Friedlander <forzion7 at gmail.com> wrote:

Good luck, Chris! I have, more than once, undertaken TR projects for which I took pictures along the way. In looking back at them, I find myself wondering: "What was I thinking when I undertook this!?" But with the end in view, it all now seems quite worthwhile....

Happy New Year all!

Dave

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html