[TR] Tires for 6" wheels

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Tue Feb 19 08:23:42 MST 2019

I have a tiny bit of rub on right side rear when I bottom out on a dip at high speed when I have two people and my dog in the car.  It's been this way for a few years and I really need to take it to this one British shop and have that 1/4" inner lip rolled up.  Otherwise no problem on drivers side rear, and the front no issue as all, full lock left or right turning.

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE