[TR] Help TR4 Hardtop

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 16 14:03:06 MST 2019

Measure the hole depth (all Holes) and reduce by 1/4 inch and you should be
good. Trial fit to hardtop (full depth by hand). Mine are buried behind all
the trim so really can't get at them.
Be sure to account for any space between the threaded holes and the sheet
metal. The body is raised where the top bolts on so take that into
consideration as well. With some careful trial fitting you'll be fine.
JVV