[TR] Missing MG midget

William Pugh anabil007 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 16:25:25 MST 2019

I know…not a Triumph…but he is a good guy and the 948cc engines are all alike…maybe.

Anyway it starts instantly, sounds good, off for a drive…begins missing, badly.

Stop … wait 10minutes … starts right up.   ???  fuel pump works, carb bowls full … tis a puzzle .

I think there must be a kink somewhere in the fuel  system, near exhaust, expands/closes…put, put.  Running rich plugs black.  We have tried almost everything with no success , any ideas greatly appreciated .

Thanks for listening
Bill Pugh

Life is too short
to drive Boring Cars