[TR] TR- Tr3 Valve cover

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 15 19:53:32 MST 2019

I have a TCF TR3B.

Mine does not have its original motor, but if it did wouldn't have been a TR4 valve cover with the oil filler toward the cockpit instead of toward the front like the other TR3 types.
My point is that there would be two types.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!