[TR] VTR Newsletter

Jack McGahey McGaheyRx at aol.com
Wed Dec 11 18:44:07 MST 2019

Hmm...don’t have my issue yet - and my eyesight isn’t what it used to be - so I’ll be anxious to see responses from others on this subject.
I can tell you we changed printers earlier this year - hadn’t anticipated the print quality would be any different - the primary benefit has been a much faster production, i.e. shorter time between the files going to the printer and the magazine landing in your mail box.
Cheers,
Jack Mc
VTR President

Sent from my iPad