[TR] Fuel injected 81 tr8

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Mon Dec 9 01:10:38 MST 2019

most FLAPS carry metric and imperial threaded pipes of all sizes. you 
might simply need to join more than one depending on the length needed.


(for the youngsters   FLAP= friendly local auto parts store)


On 12/8/2019 4:03 PM, Jim Henningsen wrote:
> Anyone know the size and place where you can get the replacement fuel injection fuel feed line from tank to fuel pump?  It is bigger than 3/8 and Jim Tencate from wedge group is checking on it as it might be 8mm?  In any event I can’t seem to find a source.
> Thanks,
> Jim Henningsen
> Ocala, FL
> 81 TR8 current project
> Sent from my iPad
> ** triumphs at autox.team.net **
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ptegler@verizon.net

Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com

More information about the Triumphs mailing list