[TR] Kentucky Recommendations

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Sat Dec 7 14:03:01 MST 2019

Hey-

Don’t miss the Ky Bourbon Trail.

https://kybourbontrail.com/

Keeneland is also a perfect venue. While the horses are in Louisville in June, Keeneland has horses training and activity you might enjoy. Beautiful setting for a memorable pic with your car.

https://www.keeneland.com/

If you wish to leave the driving to others, I recommend tours of both, guided by-

https://bluegrasstours.com/

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone

Steven O. Thornton