[TR] FW: auto fan controllers

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 18:05:37 MDT 2019

 my desire was to have the fan come on automatically, even though im using an alternator.
as you know Randall i live in the desert here in so cal and our worse days can get up to around 110.
if controlled by a manual switch on the dash my concern is that a moment of forgetfulness will lead to a very quick disaster.
pulling up that long long the hill from escondido to temecula puts quite the strain on the cooling system. especially when traffic is heavy and not so fast. i find that i need the 14" fan full blast and air moving through the radiator by normal means, and on occasion i have run the heater inside to keep things in line.