[TR] auto fan controllers

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 10:22:49 MDT 2019

 i have been using an auto fan controller for my TR3.see the link below for the type i have been using.i first used it without a relay and then put in a relay.doesn't seem to matter how i wire them they all seem to last only 2 to 3 years.and its year 3 on my tr3.what are you guys using and how reliable have you found them?being a TR3 im not going to pull the radiator to drill and solder a fitting into the top. ill continue to replace every 2 years rather than pull that darn front clip again.
this is what i have been using:Thermostatic Cool Temp Fan Control Adjustable 12v Volt Car Radiator kit Economy | eBay

| $29.22 |  |

|  |
Thermostatic Cool Temp Fan Control Adjustable 12v Volt Car Radiator kit ...

Adjustable Yes. Mounting Bracket. Built In Display No. Plug n Play Harness No. Accuracy 5 Degree. Sensor Mount F...

thanksFrank