[TR] Triumph TR3 for Sale (not mine)

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 07:25:02 MDT 2019

When I go to All British Field Meets, with the exception of the Land
Rover group, all I see are senior citizens with their British sports
cars. I don't see younger generations filling in the ranks. For years
now, prices have been falling on American 60s & 70s classics. I talked
to a big Healey guy last weekend who said prices for them have been soft.

The classic Land Rover group has lots of enthusiasts in their 20s & 30s
because they also get used for off road driving/camping/fishing/hunting
and just about anything else. Whereas most British sports cars that are
remotely competitive in field meets go to field meets, club runs, and
not much else. Most people (not including me) have newer fuel injected
climate controlled, airbag cars for everyday use while their British
sports car sits in the garage waiting for a special reason to be driven.
For most people, they are no longer everyday driver cars.

TeriAnn
1960 TR3A
1960 Land Rover
no other cars