[TR] Fuel gauge troubles

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Aug 18 13:35:59 MDT 2019

> If you changed to negative ground you need to have a negative ground
> voltage stabilizer.

The original voltage stabilizers will work with either ground polarity.

Aftermarket (solid state) ones are definitely polarity sensitive, though.

-- Randall
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20190818/b5fb6582/attachment.html>

More information about the Triumphs mailing list