[TR] Whitworth Wrenches on a TR3?

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Tue Aug 13 09:28:54 MDT 2019

My brother used to have a Morris Minor, so he had a set of Whitworth Wrenches he wasn't using and gave them to me.  I remember one time I was very glad I had them when I was working on the SU Carbs on the car trying to loosen something underneath which I could't see, and adjustable wrenches tend to get unadjusted easily, and didn't fit very well. The correct Wentworth Wrench was prefect.

If you can find a set on eBay pretty cheap, they're nice to have.

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE