[TR] [Fot] One owner 69 TR6 @ 60k miles

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 09:53:39 MDT 2019

Tom,

I don’t know that I have ever seen that color combination on a TR6. Sounds cool.

The key will be mileage on the car, storage damage or general condition and how long it has been sitting.

A long storage period begets deterioration that requires replacement work.

My Spitfire came off the track a winner. Then sat in warm, dry storage for 42 years.

The entire car had to be rebuilt, in a near miraculous 15 months to make a deadline...the Kastner Cup in 2 weeks time...

Pictures are worth a 1000 words. Post a few and that will begin to tell the tale...

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone