[TR] Team Net Server notes

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Apr 19 14:42:55 MDT 2019

Thank you Mark for all you do for us!
Bill
TS30800L

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X

On Apr 19, 2019, at 2:40 PM, Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:

Came home from work to find the old server dying.  But luckily I have been working on getting the new server up and running.  It isn't quite ready, but the switch has been made.  The email lists seem to be working as far as I can tell, but the archiving will take some more time to get set up.  And the web pages are hit and miss, some work, some don't.  I hope to get it all back to normal soon.

Well, not completely back to normal.  It had been taking 2 -3 hours or so for a message to come in and get sent out to the lists. It should take only a minute or two now, thanks to fresh hardware, updated software on a machine with twice the memory and a 50% faster CPU.  Thanks to all those who made use of the donate link to allow me to get us a new machine.

So bear with me for the next day or two, hopefully no messages got lost, looking forward to smooth sailing.

mjb.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archive