[TR] Snow

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:06:43 MDT 2019

On 4/9/19 8:05 PM, Wbeech at flash.net wrote:
> 72° here in Texas, first day out for the TR3.   Stopped for fresh gas
> and the accelerator linkage started binding, gave a quick lube
> roadside with some WD-40 and continued a brisk 15 mile drive with no
> issues.  Never had that before...

It hasn't got that hot here in Flagstaff yet. But it looks like we
dodged the snow bullet. A few days ago they predicted snow overnight
tonight. looks like it went elsewhere. They are still predicting wind
gusts up to 60 MPH though. and rain Friday. First day out for your TR3
in Texas? Mine gets out during the winter whenever the snow and ice is
off the streets. A good coat, gloves, hat and big smile.

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*