[TR] TR3A Questions

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Tue Apr 9 19:20:50 MDT 2019

Jim, when people remove the bellows thermostat and put in a regular non-bellows style they often put a restrictor into the bypass hose. If you have that restrictor you can remove it.

You can also remove the valve in the brake switch. It is just a spring and plunger. It probably seemed a good idea at the time.

Stan